If you are interested in attending or participating in one of the following events, please contact:
Lynn Pesely - Program Coordinator
(916) 874-2291 - Office
- Tuesday, August 20th, SMRC Membership Training Mtg.-Go Kits and START Triage
- With fire season starting and large first aid events like the Capitol Air Show and the CA International Marathon coming soon, now is the time to learn how to prepare go kits and train on START Triage. Meeting held at 6:30 p.m. at Shriners Hospital for Children, Northern CA, 2425 Stockton Blvd. in the auditorium.
- Saturday and Sunday, October 5-6, Capitol Air Show
- The SMRC will staff first aid tents for this popular event at Mather Air Field.
- Sunday December 1st, CA International Marathon
- The SMRC will staff aid and relay stations along the route of the CIM.