​​On October 11, 2021 a fire affected the Delta Loop community within the Rancho Marina park on Brannan Island. The fire destroyed 46 structures and displaced over 100 residents.  The Small Business Administration (SBA) has a Physical Disaster Declaration in place to support residents and businesses with access to low interest loans to assist with recovery. 

A Local Assistance Center (LAC) will be available to residents Saturday, November 6 through Monday, November 8 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day. Representatives from local non-profit agencies along with state and county departments will be available to assist residents with accessing resources and completing applications for services. If you cannot attend the LAC in person, you may access these resources by calling 2-1-1. 

Twitter LAC Brannan Island.png

Information pertaining to the Brannan Island Fire will be maintained here for the next several months. If you are a resident in need, please be sure to reach out to the organizations offering services and help.